Sunday, February 03, 2008

Cappuccino and Chocolate Biscotti = a grande start to the day!



I was reminded lately that I have been neglecting my posts. It is true, and it's not like I wasn't aware. Anyway, here is a splendid cappuccino and chocolate biscotti that I highly recommend for a quick breakfast before having to run out the door. I don't think there's much better than a dipped chocolate biscotti. The taste is just unrivaled. I suppose I could also comment that just because you aren't in Rome, or Switzerland in this case, doesn't mean you can't live like it. Yes, this delicacy is made much easier with the likes of Nespresso, no lie.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks yummy...I just may have to get myself a Nespresso...although it looks like your cappucino is missing a sprinkling on the top.

aikenac said...

Missing? Why what ever do you mean? ...sometimes I like the taste of the pure frothy foam unadulterated by the power that is cinnamon. It is a good observation though, as this is a newfound appreciation. I love cinnamon, but I also love milk foam. It's a tough decision that is for sure! I should mention my second cup of the day had cinnamon. ;)