Saturday, February 16, 2008

Photo Editing

What's more fun than taking photos? Editing them!

W
ith all the fancy things we can do, that just a few years ago only professional photographers had access to, what's not to enjoy? While I claim to be nowhere near on par with such professionals, I do like to dabble! I also suppose some might disagree with me, finding the actual photo shooting more fun.

Ok, so I LOVE these flowers too, but I also love spending my free time editing photos. I'm sure I'm not very good, but I slowly learn new tricks, and I haven't even installed my Adobe Photo Editor yet! This was all done with a combination of Picasa, Paint and Photo Editor, simple programs almost anyone should have access to. Heck, Picasa is free and the others come with I think all Microsoft packages.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is there supposed to be a picture here? I don't see it if there is supposed to be one. :-(