Monday, February 04, 2008

Theme Change!

Today is the last day of Figuring Out Obvious Distractions (F.O.O.D.): If you couldn't figure it out from the title, this is predominantly a food blog, although, on occasion some thoughts and randomness do find their way as posts.

I am effectively killing it!

One could argue it was already dead though by the dearth of posts. Don't worry though, I think this will be more fun for both you and me (meaning maybe I'll actually post on occasion), and really not all that different if you look through my previous (incredibly old) posts. And besides, I will give you the chance to voice your disapprovals if necessary. ... However, please do so by tomorrow. :)

So without further ado, I hereby unveil:
What I Love Today!

...see, now how could you hate a theme like that? I ask you. Clearly, yesterday I loved cappuccinos, surely not to be the last of those days, but I digress. So, with this announcement, each day (that I post, so as to not sign me up for more than I will possibly do) I will discuss something that is wonderful, be it for a lifetime or just a day. Everyone, of course, is free to approve, disapprove of my choices, and, as always, I appreciate any comments that do so.

I hope all (3, okay, in all likelihood 1 or 2 if I am lucky) of you enjoy!
-Your cheerful Blog host

P.S. I suppose this is what a warm day of continuously falling white powder does to one, though I should not detail so as to not thwart a potential post! That is unless I get a blundering of comments telling me my new theme is wretched, although, I somehow doubt that. And yes, for multiple reasons. ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the new theme...woo hoo...first comment on new theme!

aikenac said...

... and only! ;)