Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Sorry my feet aren't particulary appetizing

Starting the morning with a blog sounds like a good idea to me. So- on the first camping expedition we went this weekend (6 total: Pete, Me, Sean, Katie, Kyle, and Lorainna). I've always known I've loved my Keens, well, that is for the past, oh say, two months that I've had them. Not on purpose, I got to test them out in the Lost Creek Wilderness this weekend. My trusty Lowa's apparently deciding they'd much rather stay in my apartment for the weekend, stupid shoes. I also should report that my GoLite Feather sleeping bag was "friggen sweet", not to steal a quote from the Family Guy. I can report that the Keens were quite peachy, however, I wasnt on rocky terrain, as you can see. Well, the doggies (3 of them!) liked the trip, and I think so did the rest of us. Now I have to find time to somehow clean my sandals so they might appear bluish again. Look forward to a report this weekend of me eating a fantastic fresh-dipped corn dog at the Boulder Creek Festival this weekend!!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: