Friday, May 26, 2006

Corn dog-like Anticipation

What's that girls? You say you want corn dogs? This weekend is the Bolder Boulder, but more importantly the Boulder Creek Festival. Some people like the music, some the dance, others the art, but me? You ask, "What am I most excited about?" "Why- it'd be the corn dogs", I'd reply. And yes, I really am serious. So much so that I looked for a nice little anticipatory picture on the web, and I'd have to say, I couldn't find any that'd do them justice. So just you wait, I'm going to have the best corn dog picture after this weekend. And, well, if that doesn't excite you, I guess you can check out the other events. We're also looking for other fun and exciting things to do on this (possibly) long weekend. Although, I've never seen the ducks dumped into the Creek, I'm not so sure that is it. There is the Bicycle Village Boulder Bike Expo... but that might not be a good idea. I'm thinkin, maybe a little ride, a little hike, with a side of bar-be-que and some batting cages. Even an addition of a movie and a nice dinner could work well. ;) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like all of those ideas for the weekend...can I join? :)

aikenac said...

I think that could be worked out :)