Thursday, November 03, 2005

Hotel La Cappella

So not much to report today, other than the fact that I 've turned from a virtual vegetarian into a raging carnivore! I just can't help it. The meat selections are usually the tastiest meals here, like the daily post-doc meal at PSI, so deemed as it's the more expensive menu choice. Today was pork tenderloin in a great sauce, as always, noodles, and the potato-like vegetable them seem to have a lot of here.

Here's a picture of my hotel room at a business style hotel. I feel I have to show off my queen size bed as this is supposedly unheard of in Europe, especially for a single room. Everyone here in the hotel is quite nice, and the expensive restaurant downstairs is quite good also. However, today was the first full day for Jose and Doug, so let's just say the craziness has begun and leave it at that.Posted by Picasa

No comments: